Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Ready... I think

Well, my bags are packed, yarn is wound, homework is done... I feel like my head is going to explode every time I check the Sock Summit group on Ravelry, so I'll stop looking...

after what promises to be a long day of travelling tomorrow (starting when I get up around 3:30AM - I am in denial), I will be spending the next 4 days in the company of thousands of like-minded folk, learning about socks, knitting socks, buying sock-related things in Portland, Oregon - never been out west before, am SO excited...

It'll be so nice to play for a while -

pictures and stories, possibly ad naseum, upon my return - catch y'all next week!

3 comments:

Wannietta said...

Have a great time!!!

Anne said...

Ohhhh, I'm so excited for you...can't wait to hear what you have to say about it!!!

Hamiltonroofing said...

Custom Contracting is a multifaceted company that has
years of combined experience in the residential business. We are a family run experience in the
residential and commercial business. We are a family run business with life long ties to the construction industry.
We have extensive experience in new construction, remodeling, additions, decks,storm recovery repairs,
Hamilton roofing
Hamilton siding
Hamilton Eavestrough
Burlington roofing
Burlington siding
Burlington Eavestrough
www.custom-contracting.ca