Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Since I can't grow a moustache...

I'm going to try NaBloPoMo instead - I've signed up, I've committed to posting once a day through the month of November, so we'll see what happens.

It's a weird thing, me and blogging - I love to write - I have a certificate in writing, for Pete's sake - and am perpetually writing blog posts in my head.  Somewhere between my head and my keyboard, though, the spark dies.  Not sure why, but maybe this will help me get over it...

so here we go...

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope so! I look forward to your posts...

SuzannaBanana said...

That's me as well. I write brilliant essays in my head when I'm driving, but they scatter when I walk through the front door. NaBloPoMo really helped last year. And, hey, it already netted you a new reader.

Sue Balaz said...

Way to go Deirdre...I look forward to reading your daily blogs. BTW...Joe is participating in "Movember" so it is going to be a long, scratchy month!!