Saturday, January 13, 2007

And now I may become annoying...

Now that this seems to be working (yes, I am touching wood while I type), I must thank my secret pal, Anonknit, for this most wonderful sampling of goodies:
IMG_0039
LOVE the tape measure, and now I have one in each knitting bag, so I should never be unable to find one... right? Tea with an infuser, edible treats (there was also a box of chocolate/caramel biscuits, but, well, between the three of us... it didn't survive long), a Christmas decoration all wrapped up in a lovely tea towel - thank you so, so much!

And note, this came to me while my pal has been in the midst of a cross-country move, with 4 kids, during Christmas... need I say more?

I am currently working on a couple of sweaters for a gal who has opened a 'fiber arts gallery' in Michigan - beautiful yarns, nice, basic patterns - and am working on the boys' henleys in between - will put up pics of those later, as well as my much adored socks - plus Kelly just sent me her Sideways sock for assistance - I think it looks fine, but since I'm the one who made her try it, I'm more than happy to try to fix whatever seems to need fixing - although I don't see much at this point...

3 comments:

Miss Scarlett said...

So not annoying to have you posting again! I love those handy little measuring tapes. I would need about 10 of them for my knitting bags - I have too many projects on the go all the time and too few fo's! Ah well. Maybe someday I will get some follow-thru...don't hold your breath.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! We missed you!

Anonymous said...

Could you take a picture of our sideways knits side-by-side so we can compare? Go ahead and finish it if you like :) heeeee.

FREEEEZING in little ole WI this morning. Had to warm up the car for a good 10 minutes. The little make shift office I am in, the heat situation is ALL or NOTHING. And it all goes to the ceiling, so my feet are left a bit nippy. I should have worn some hand knits on my toes this morning. Not thinking at 6 a.m. Clearly, needed more caffeine to process this BEFORE I got to work.