Monday, August 13, 2007

Such Silliness...

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Entirely Miss Reverend Lady Deirdre the Subversive of Hoptonshire by Leer
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


In other news, the boys are home and seem glad to be here, I got a lot done while they were away, for which I will provide photos later today or tomorrow, and we have a week ahead of us with very little to do...

except for tomorrow night, when we go to the Air Canada Centre in Toronto to see, live, in person (God help me)...

American Idol...

uh huh, you read it right - the boys are thoroughly pumped, I am looking forward to going to Toronto, but am, well, less than enthusiastic about the entertainment. Silly, huh?

2 comments:

Ang said...

have fun!

Unknown said...

I like AI on TV where I can make it stop! You're a good mother - better you than me.