Sunday, April 16, 2006

happy easter bunny...

I finally got the hang of the sock pattern, and you know, I like it...
Just a gorgeous Easter morning - up till 1am writing little poems for the boys' egg hunt this morning, and was feeling oh, so pleased with myself - all my poems rhymed, none too badly, and I was able to place the clues in order without confusing myself...
This morning, as they dozed off the effects of a big family get-together yesterday, I decided to make cinnamon buns and started warming up the oven. After, oh, 15 minutes, I could smell the buns baking and was truly impressed with my own culinary skills, as I had not yet put them in the oven -

One melted bunny and crispy clue later, I remembered where one of the big-ticket items had been hidden...

And now, the brunch dishes are washed, my children are outside doing what all children should be doing,and I just need to decide if I will do what I should do (rake my poor neglected lawn), or what I want to do (curl up in the sunshine and knit), or just wait for the boys to get bored and take them for a hike on the beach...

decisions should always be so difficult...

No comments: