Saturday, July 21, 2007

WHERE THE HELL IS IT???

sigh...



I pre-ordered it in MARCH, precisely to avoid crowds and line-ups (I am not a crowd or line-up kind of gal), and to luxuriate in early delivery, as was promised at the time of ordering.

We have re-read the books in anticipation of today, re-watched the first four films, and saw the fifth last night and loved it - more later when I can FOCUS -

IT IS 12:25, PEOPLE, AND NO GODDAMNED BOOK.

Why, yes, I am a little tense... does it show?

I can't go outside on the first gorgeous day in a while, because I might miss the delivery guy. I can't even go to the bathroom in case he shows up. I have been up since 5AM, like a kid on Christmas morning, checking the Canada Post tracking number to see where it's at.

And it should be here by now.

AND IT'S NOT.

I don't care that people will find out what happens before I do; that bothers the boys more than me. I am just so annoyed to have done all this in advance, to have been assured of early morning delivery, and then be let down in a big way.

Small wonder I have customer service issues... I'll go scrub a toilet or something while I wait... endlessly...

No comments: