Thursday, April 27, 2006

What's better than "They're done!"?


THEY FIT!!

And as if that in itself is not enough to melt one's butter, the boys seem to like them, and don't want to take them off! Except for my youngest son, in the orange, who did take it off to play road hockey yesterday, just in case he fell and ripped it or something.
He's worth every stretch mark...

And now that those albatrosses are off my neck - um, I mean - sweaters are done, I have moved into spring cleaning mode -

discovered languishing in a bin:
all the pieces for this Classic Elite 'Weekend Cotton' jacket are here and done, but not sewn together. In spite of my deeply ingrained dislike for finishing, even I would not have shelved an- almost-done-sweater without a really good reason - no idea...

waiting patiently for one more ball, which just arrived:
one sleeve to finish, then I have a beautiful Colinette 'Mercury' twinset - the weight of this fabric is just wonderful - very slinky - just need a place to wear it. The gal in the pattern is wearing it with jeans, and has it hanging slightly off one shoulder, very come-hither - wonder how that would go over in the schoolyard...

And my excitement continues at the thought of what I can do when these are done - oooh, such possibilities -

if only I could extend my spring cleaning enthusiasm to other areas of my life - like my house...

1 comment:

Pennie said...

wow, nice work . . . enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all your pictures :)