Friday, May 05, 2006

need focus

I am so-o-o-o scattered, starting projects I don't really want to make, not sure what I want to make - it's the time of year, I think - I hate all my clothes, nothing fits properly, I can't find anything good to read -

sigh

this is the kind of focus I need:


our second dog, Maggie, after 12 minutes of unbroken staring at a squirrel, who was equally focused in staring her down (and yes, I timed them).

If I could get a little of that - well, I would finish the socks I'm working on, I would plow through the Shapely T-Shirt by White Lies Designs that I like, but can't seem to throw myself into - I need wild abandon, that's it -

next post, when my digital camera is operational? I'll show you what I'm dithering through -

and maybe then, like my camera, like my dog, I'll get some focus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of Maggie staring at a squirrel is priceless. If only that could be an expectation of us. To stare out the window for hours on end...to find clarity. It will come darlin. Think of a squirrel as that sock you want to tackle. I am needing to finish my socks for the M-day deadline. I can do it. Yes, I can.