Saturday, March 10, 2007

SOCK MADNESS

Yes, it's madness... 4 teams of 32 players, each team headed up by a sock knitter of renown... at the end of round one, only 16 players will remain on each team... it's nasty, cut-throat business, not for the squeamish of soul(sole) or tender of heart...

And I am SO in!

The weapons:
2.5mm circulars, and
P1000110
The pattern: must check the website before divulging, in case I am arrested by the copyright police...

The bridesmaid (you know, the one who gets tossed aside like so much sock yarn while more important socks are tended to; always the bridesmaid, never the bride):P1000104
These are the socks from Yarn Ahoy mentioned in my last post... pretty, although too lacy, as I said before

The boys will be busy much of the day working on all the new magic paraphernalia purchased yesterday, so I might be able to make a dent in these today...

the madness descends...

1 comment:

Miss Scarlett said...

Lucky you!
I thought I was accepted but apparently my approval to join was so I could cheer for contestants. :-[
But I will gladly cheer for you!
Love your colour choices too.